Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Final Goodbye

Feels strange to write this post. I never thought there would be a day when I would have to write about my break up. Yes Aiden (aka Phunk) and I have have broken up. Every couple has issues. Some of which can be solved, whereas some problems do not have any solutions. We had problems too. We both made a list of issues so that we can get them out of our way and make our relationship more stronger. Like I said, we found answers to some of our problems...then came d other type of problems. To which there were no answers. So we had a long discussion as to what should we do now. Even though none of us wanted it, we decided to part ways because these problems were gonna stick in the future as well.


Since two days I am feeling empty. It used to be in my routine to sit in front of the laptop at 9pm and start chattin away with Aiden. Since two days I sit in front of the laptop........and just sit. Its like I lost my direction in life. If you ask me whether I think we made the right direction....even though it feels awful, I know we did. Today I have this memory of a fairytale which I got 2 live. Some1 who treated me like a prince and catered to my every whim. Yes it was shortlived but still, I will cherish the memory all my life. I dont want my memory to be tainted with anger, fights, frustration and hatred which would have have hapenned had we continued this relation. If not now, then a few years from now when we were living together. I would prefer breaking up now than hating each other after a few years. I know I sound cold and heartless. I feel cold and heartless.


I know Aiden. He is gonna go on a wild guilt trip, blaming himself for everything. But the truth is, even for a few months, you made my life and my word such a wonderful place. You loved me like I never thought I could be loved even though sometimes I gave you a real hard time. You were always patient with me, sumtimes treating me like a child having tantrums. God knows how you got so patient. But that is one of your attributes. You have such a caring and loving soul. It was an honour to know you Aiden. And it was a pleasure loving you. Thank You for being such an awesome part of my life. They say ex's cant be friends. Dunno if its true. But I do hope that someday we can be great friends. Cz I dont wanna loose such gem of a person.


Now for my final words, yes final. This blog was Nathan's blog. Who was Aiden's boyfriend. That was my identity for this blog. But now we both arent together. So continuing as Nathan would only be even more hurtful. I wont delete the posts or anything. Everything is here if someone ever wants to read our story. I just wont be posting anymore. I would like to thank everyone who has followed my blog and commented on it. Thanks to all of you for your precious time. And thanks to Aiden for making Nathan my identity. Without you this wouldnt have been possible. All my good wishes for everyone. It was awsome interacting with you all. This is Nathan..................signing out.

3 comments:

  1. ...you never know what tomorrow will bring...
    all blessings to you and I hope a lot of good energy comes your way! I hope you two stay in each other's lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never say Goodbye, hope to see you around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan!

    This is all so terribly sad.

    I read Aiden's account of things over on his blog.

    I think us, the readers, are missing key things here. You both agreed things would be better if you split up but we don't know what the obstacles were.

    So we'll just have to trust that you two know what you're doing.

    Can you two be friends? Possibly, but it'll hurt like hell every time you see each other. In time, who knows. Maybe you can indeed be the best of friends!

    I'm wishing you both the very best. Down the road perhaps you two will reconnect!

    Be open to all possibilities!

    (((HUGS)))

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete