Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not-So-Teenage Dream

Hey ppl. I am back! The last fews weeks I was in Pakistan for vacations. Didnt have net access there so cudnt come online and blog bout things dat were worth blogging. So dis post is like a brief review of my best vacations ever!

First let me tell u a bit bout my bf. I am gonna call him Aiden. Some ppl also know him as Phunk. I met him online a few months ago. I had posted a topic in a community n he ws d 1st 1 to respond. Dats where it all started. We argued alot n it ended in us being frnds which later bloomed into us going out. Well not exactly going out considering dat v live in separate countries but u knw wat i mean :) So dis June ws d 1st tym i ws gonna meet him. Super nervous. Anyways d day came 2 meet him.....n it ws everything I cud'v hoped 4! I ws mostly worried things wud b awkwrd. Or worse, wat if he is sum psycho killer!!!! So dere i ws in d mall where v had decided 2 meet n i spotted him. N he ws everythin i ws hoping....smart, snappy dresser, educated, mannerred! V had an awsum 1st date n then v met a few more times. He took me to new places where i hadnt been b4 n ordered things 4 me which he knew I liked like pasta n cheesecake! He had planned all wonderful dates for us.....4 me. Feels so gud 2 have sm1 who plans 4 u! Plans so dat u have a gud tym........ah bliss :)



Apart frm dates, he also used 2 bring me d latest episodes of programs dat i ws watching at dat tym. It ws like another small treat. Another surprise. Compared how much Aiden did 4 me, I didnt do nythin 4 him. Even in Pakistan he n i were stayin in like d opposite ends of d city! He used 2 cum all d way over 2 my place cz i didnt have a car n he never ever said a word bout it. It ws like he took it 2 b his duty 2 ensure dat I am totally at ease n happy. And most important of all, he respected d limitations I had imposed on intimacy due 2 our religious restrictions. He never pressurised me or forced me or tried 2 take advantage........where d hell did I get my own Edward from??

The other half of my vacations wasnt much pleasant as my mum had 2 undergo a very minor surgery. Minor yes, but its my mum. It ws like way 2 scary 4 me. N he ws there 4 me all d tym! He made it bearable 4 me by telling wat's wat n wat's not. If it werent 4 him, it wud'v been very rough 4 me. Sadly my vacations didnt end as v had planned due to stupid riots n stupid rain! But i did get 2 c him 1 last tym b4 leavin. I cn liv wid dat till next yr :)

I dunno wat I did 2 deserve a guy lyk him but I do wish dat every1 gets a guy who treats them d way Aiden treats me cz every1 deserves 2 live in a dream atleast 1c in their lives :)

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I'm nearly teary-eyed after reading this....n babes, it was all my pleasure!

    Howevr I can't wait till next yr to see u again....i wish you'd come to Pakiland sooner...bt yea, i'll manage! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Phunk....I guess now u know how i felt bout dis summer ;) hehe...cant wait myself babes. next summer's gonna b even more awsum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its love,
    I think i ve read some where " Love can move mountains"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! dude you've put up good post.. although I know the complete story frm Phunku's blog already.. it really was heart touching to read your side of feelings..

    "where d hell did I get my own Edward from??" - Loved it.

    I pray for both of your happiness together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Eros.....thnx 4 d compliments. Hahaha,wat cn i say, i am another edward fan. nt so much now cz lets face it Phunks better...atleast he doesnt wanna drink my blood ;) downside though, edward's stamina must b awsum if u knw wat i mean ;)

    jokes apart.....thnx 4 droppin by mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Derric....dunno bout mountains man but it sure turns d world upside down :)

    @Phunk.....i am nt underestim8n u....but feel free 2 prove me wrong! hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete